- If you cancel more than 2 months before your travel date, Styrassic Park will keep 30% of the total booking amount as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel more than 1 month before your travel date, Styrassic Park will keep 50% of the total booking amount as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel more than 1 week before your travel date, then 70% of the total booking amount is due as payment – then 75% up to the day of arrival (before Check-In).
- However, if you come with a group and less than 10% of the reserved guests fail upon arrival, we can issue vouchers instead of the 75% cancellation fee for the failed guests, the sum of which is as high as the sum already paid by the guest. One voucher can be redeemed or credited per guest. Namely for entrances/shop/accommodation/restaurant.
- If a reservation is made by telephone or in writing with a valid overnight stay voucher, the voucher that has not yet been submitted will be treated as if it were cash paid for the reservation in the event of cancellation of the reservation.
- If money is left over from the voucher due to the cancellation, the guest can have a new voucher issued for the remaining amount. The old voucher loses its validity due to the cancellation.
- Up to 1 month before arrival, up to 10% of the group/number of people can be canceled free of charge – overpaid amounts will then be deducted from the final bill. In addition – i.e. above the 10% – the cancellation regulations already mentioned apply.
- If a child of the family does not come along less than 1 month before arrival, for whatever reason, then paid amounts will be returned in the form of a voucher. These vouchers can then be used in Styrassic Park for the entrance, shop, restaurant and for the Tree-Hotel.
- Corona: School groups that are banned from school events by the authorities can be postponed once within the booked calendar year as a gesture of goodwill, subject to free dates. (This item was added as of May 1st, 2020.)
- Keep Corona distance: If there are situations where the distance of 1m can not be maintained, a nose mouth protection must be worn.
Early journey home (rules for arrivals from January 1st, 2013):
- If you have already checked in with us and for whatever reason you want to start your journey home earlier than planned, you can, as a gesture of goodwill, receive a 30% Tree-Hotel voucher from us for the outstanding or paid services, which you can then use personally within the ongoing Styrassic Park season or in April of the following year.
- It is expressly pointed out that in such cases no cash can be returned.
- If, in the course of a holiday camp stay, children are sent home by the Styrassic Park management due to lack of discipline, this also counts as a failed trip home. In this case, the legal guardians must pick up their children from Styrassic Park either on the same day, but no later than the next morning by 8 a.m., at the request of the park management. The message is sent by E-Mail, SMS or WhatsApp to the legal guardian(s).
- However, so that you can plan without worries, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance at the same time as making the reservation. For organizational reasons, the remaining payment for your booking is to be paid upon arrival or upon Check-In at reception.
Use of the private leisure facility:
- For Tree-Hotel guests or overnight guests, use of this leisure facility is at your own risk – parents or accompanying persons are liable for their children! These include, in particular, a beach volleyball and campfire area, the pool (only for swimmers) including sunbathing terraces, a small soccer field, table tennis, a boccia/horseshoe track, children’s playground and sunbathing areas, as well as the 1m distance according to the Corona regulation.
- For guests: Payment according to received booking confirmation.
- For travel agencies: Immediate payment of the entire invoice amount upon reservation with a payment period of 14 days, unless the arrival date is within 14 days – then within 3 days. Principle: Everything must be paid for before the guest arrives.
Volksbank Southeast Styria
IBAN: AT07 4477 0262 7313 0000
Promotions: Such as for Christmas, do not apply to groups, but to families and couples, from the time of the offer until the end of the offer.
We are there to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If there are any defects according to our offer, please report this immediately so that we can rectify them as quickly as possible. Unreported deficits or defects that are only announced on the day of departure are excluded from the possibility of complaints.
For groups of 20 or more paying people: – 1 teacher free for 20 school children and – 1 chauffeur and 1 tour guide per bus group free!
Offers for schools and kindergartens only apply during school days.
The agreed overnight price is linked to the cost of living index – the price falls or rises to the same extent. The starting point is the cost of living index as of January 1 of the year in which the booking was made. If the deviation is more than 10%, the overnight price changes accordingly.
In the event of total currency devaluation or the introduction of a new currency or banknotes, etc., the overnight price for bookings and final payments will then be calculated as follows:
The basis is a certain shopping cart from the supermarket (see below) or electricity supplier, which is made up of the following goods and prices that were on the last 1 January of your booking:
- 1 kg of wheat bread €1.90
- 1 kg of potatoes €0.70
- 1 kg of sugar €0.88
- 250 g of butter €1.70
- 1 liter of milk €0.79
- 1 liter of sunflower oil €1.99
- 10 KW electricity €1.60
- Total 1 shopping cart €9.25
For reasons of speculation, only down payments that have arrived in our account one month in advance can be taken into account in the event of a currency devaluation.
The attractions in the Styrassic Park are available to park visitors and Tree-Hotel guests free of charge during their operating hours. Attractions can be modified, exchanged, impaired or even blocked at any time. This is especially true when security can not be guaranteed 100% or there are other technical defects.
Since there is no extra charge for the attractions, there is no return money in the event of any restrictions or cancellations.
Travel dates for group travel that have been postponed at least once are subject to a 70% cancellation fee in the event of cancellation.
In connection with relocations should there be another operator at the Tree-Hotel of Styrassic Park GmbH, all rights and obligations are transferred to the legal successor. This means that nothing changes in the reserved services.
Use of the parking lot is at your own risk.
The Genusscard expires on November 1st, 2017. From 2018, the excursion offer automatically includes the use of the Styrassic excursion tandem. The half-day suburb can be reserved free of charge per 2 nights and room.
Code of ethics
Styrassic Park is meant to be a place of experience and above all a place for children and not a place for arguments. Therefore, mutual disputes should not be carried out in front of one’s own children and certainly not that adults argue or curse or even scream in front of other children or disregard the night’s rest in the Tree-Hotel room area from 10:30 p.m. – the night’s rest above all to protect the children. Threats of any kind are also undesirable here. In the event of such behavior/violations, the park & hotel management can expel the visitor or guest from the site (park/hotel) against prior warning and even issue a ban on entry. This means that all claims to the remaining services expire. I.e. paying for admission or overnight stays does not mean absolute freedom, but the code of ethics must be observed. This also applies to minors (12-18 years).
Subject to price and program changes!
The reservation confirmation is also the booking confirmation: The guest checks whether the arrival and departure days match the number of nights, the current prices and the number of people, as well as the Tree-Hotel category. If there are any deviations, please complain immediately, as the actual overnight stays according to the overnight price and number of people come into play when you check in.
- Prices for 3 people per treehouse.
- If only 2 paying people are in a treehouse with the cheeky monkey – then plus € 12.00/night.
- In the treehouse Africa/safari room/monkey cave – plus € 25.00/night for 2 paying people.
- And in the treehouse Neandertal, which can be booked for 3 or more paying people – plus €25 – there is no surcharge for 4 or more people.
- Booking for 1 person in a treehouse or room is not possible!
- It is planned that instead of the small tree ouses, from the 2014 season there will be large treehouses including shower/toilet/TV at a height of almost 7 meters. If someone books the small treehouse and the large tre house is being built in the meantime, there is no surcharge to be paid.
Liability for park visits & Tree-Hotel
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- To protect all children, dogs brought along must always be kept on a leash – dogs over 8 kg must also wear a muzzle. On request, the most common models can also be borrowed at the cash desk while stocks last. Every visitor is responsible for this and is fully liable for personal injury or damage to property. Failure to comply may result in a ban from the park, even if the guest/visitor states that they are responsible themselves. Even if a park employee is not seen or shows tolerance, the full responsibility remains with the dog owner. Paid entrance fees are non-refundable regardless of the length of park visit.
- By entering or entering the park and its facilities, every guest/visitor of Styrassic Park agrees that photos or videos may be taken in which they can be seen and that Styrassic Park GmbH may use them for self-promotion.
We are very concerned about the safety of children. Likewise, nobody should have to be afraid of dogs in Styrassic Park. Therefore there is the following regulation:
- Dogs are allowed in the park – but they must be kept on a leash in such a way that nobody feels threatened by it. Larger dogs over 8 kg are only allowed in the park with a muzzle. Muzzles are available at the cash desk for a deposit of € 25.- to borrow.
- In the dinorestaurant, dogs are not allowed in the large hall where the food is served. But you can sit down with them in the individual barrel lounges or in the outdoor area. And in such a way that they do not endanger or threaten anyone – especially small children!
- In the Tree-Hotel you can take dogs with you and they must be kept on a leash outside the room. Dogs must never be left alone in the room. Each guest is liable for any damage.
- For reasons of hygiene, dogs are not allowed in the pool or on the beach volleyball court in the Tree-Hotel’s private leisure area.
- Please bring your own poop bag: If the dog you bring has to go for a walk, please dispose of the poop yourself using a poop bag or something similar.
- Dog drinks: It goes without saying that anyone who brings a dog along also provides it with water to drink and does not let it breed in the heat. Everywhere in the toilets you can take good drinking water for it.
- Complaints: In the event of complaints from guests because they feel threatened by the dog or because the dog owner does not comply with this regulation, every employee of the park is entitled to take immediate action, ranging from a warning to a ban Park or hotel expulsion can lead. In the case of a reference, it is expressly pointed out that there is no return money.
Park and hotel rules
Every guest who visits Styrassic Park, stays in the Tree-Hotel or stays in the restaurant probably comes because they want to relax or are looking for fun and adventure.
Styrassic Park is a no-fighting, -swearing, or -bullying zone. It is also not a place for insults or discrimination of any kind, but a zone of peace. Anyone who does so may be expelled from the park or hotel without warning to protect other guests or park staff. In such cases, there is no right to return money.
There are signs in the rooms for room service that you can hang on the door outside until 10 a.m.: “Please room service”. In this case the room will be cleaned during the day. Room service is included from the 4th night. Otherwise, a fee of €15.- per room service is due. If you go without room service, when it’s included, you will receive a restaurant voucher worth € 15.-.
Check-In is possible on the day of arrival between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. in the entrance area. By then, all rooms are usually ready. If you finish an hour later on a big day of arrival (4 to 5 times a year), you can check out 1 hour later on the day of departure. If you arrive later, please call ahead: 0043 (0) 3159 2875.
Check-Out is at 10 a.m. on the day of departure. You can use the park and leisure area from 9 a.m. on the day of arrival and until 5 p.m. on the day of departure at no extra charge. So you can win a whole day of vacation at no extra charge.
Everyone tries to make the guests feel comfortable. Nevertheless, it can happen that something breaks or gets dirty here or there. Or. It may be that there is damage to property or personal injury. Please report this to the park management in the entrance area immediately – where the cash desk is. That’s the only way we can do anything.
In return, the park management asks its guests to use the rubbish bins.
Basics: The Tree-Hotel is not a 4-star hotel but a Tree-Hotel in the forest, where it can happen that the woodpecker hammers with its beak on a tree at 4 a.m. or a pheasant twirls through the area. In any case, the birds can chirp beautiful songs on a sunny morning.
In the case of voucher campaigns that affect individuals or families, only one voucher per family can be redeemed for admission or overnight stays per series of campaigns. Promotional vouchers are always valid for the season in which they are issued.
It is expressly pointed out that no objects such as wet wipes, tampons, pads, etc. may be thrown into the hotel and restaurant toilets.
This inevitably leads to constipation. The rooms are handed over without congestion. The room is checked after each Check-Out. If the drain is found to be partially or fully clogged, the guest will be charged for the cleaning afterwards. Therefore, please check the room immediately after handing over the keys.
Place of jurisdiction